1. This Agreement is a valid contract between you and Hangzhou Tiangu Information Technology Co., Ltd. for matters relating to the provision of digital certificate services to you. You should carefully read and comply with this Digital Certificate Service Agreement (hereinafter referred to as "this Agreement"), especially the terms and conditions specially indicated in bold, and this Agreement has contractual effect and will be established and effective when you check the box to confirm and complete all registration procedures..
2. Please read carefully and fully understand the content of the terms and conditions, especially the terms and conditions specially indicated in bold, eSign rights, disclaimer and dispute resolution terms. If you have any questions about this agreement or if you do not understand any of the terms accurately, please do not proceed with the subsequent operation.
3. You promise to accept and abide by the agreement of this agreement, and you may not claim that this agreement is invalid or request to revoke this agreement on the grounds that you have not read the content of this agreement or have not received answers to your inquiries from Hangzhou Tiangu Information Technology Co.,Ltd.
4. The list of third party electronic certification authorities cooperating with Hangzhou Tiangu Information Technology Co., Ltd. is shown to you as an Appendix to this Agreement. When you use the digital certificate issued by any authority, you should read the "Certification Practice Statement"(CPS), "Digital Certificate Service Agreement" and "Security Tips for the Use of Digital Certificate" published on the official website of that authority in a timely manner.
5. This digital certificate service agreement was updated on August 13, 2021 and will take effect on August 13, 2021.
I. Introduction of digital certificate service
1. Hangzhou Tiangu Information Technology Co., Ltd., as registration authority, cooperates with the electronic certification authority recognized by the Ministry of Industry and Information Technology to issue digital certificates for individuals or enterprises who have passed identity authentication, providing comprehensive electronic signature services for individuals or enterprises.
2. You complete the identity authentication and use the digital certificate to obtain the electronic signature trust service through the eSign Platform of Hangzhou Tiangu Information Technology Co., Ltd.
3. "Certificate" in this agreement refers to personal certificate or enterprise certificate.
4. The form of the certificate includes UKEY certificate and cloud certificate.
II. Explanation of terms
1. Electronic Certification Authority (CA)
Certification Authorities which is trusted by subscribers to create and issue and manage public key certificates, and sometimes to create keys for subscribers.
2. Registration Authority (RA)
For digital certificate subscribers, it is responsible for the application, approval and management of digital certificates for subscribers.
3. Digital certificate
Individuals and organizations who apply for digital certificates from electronic certification authorities through eSign.
Refers to individuals and organizations who have entrusted eSign to obtain certificates from authoritative third party digital certification authorities.
5. Private key
The key generated by the mathematical operation (kept by the holder) is used to create a digital signature and, depending on the operation, to decrypt the document or information encrypted by the corresponding public key (to ensure the confidentiality of the information).
6. Public key
A mathematically generated key that is publicly available and can be used to verify a digital signature generated by its corresponding private key. The public key can also be used to encrypt a message or file and decrypt it with the corresponding private key, according to the algorithm.
7. Relying party
A relying party is an individual or organization that relies on the underlying trust relationship evidenced by a digital certificate and conducts business accordingly.
III. Apply, use, renewal and cancellation of the certificate
1. Before you use the digital certificate, you need to apply for a digital certificate from eSign. By checking this Agreement and accepting the services provided by eSign, you are indicating your intention to apply for a digital certificate. You shall truthfully provide the materials required for your application for a digital certificate in accordance with this Agreement for eSign to review.
2. Once the digital certificate application materials submitted by you have passed eSign's review, eSign will apply for issuing a digital certificate to a third party electronic certification authority for you. eSign will notify you of the result of your digital certificate application in a certain manner, e.g. if your application fails, you will not be able to continue to enjoy eSign's Services.
3. The digital certificate applied for you by eSign can only be used on the eSign Platform within the validity period. When the validity period of the digital certificate expires, eSign will automatically renew the digital certificate for you. If your digital certificate is revoked, the validity period of the digital certificate will expire.
4. When a relying party receives a message signed by you, it can verify the validity of the digital certificate and use the public key on the digital certificate to verify the signature and thus determine whether your electronic signature is valid in the message it receives.
5. If the private key of the digital certificate is destroyed, lost or leaked within the validity period, you should apply for cancellation procedures in a timely manner and the cancellation will take effect from the time the procedures are completed and you will be responsible for any losses incurred before the cancellation takes effect..
6. If you become aware that the private key of the certificate has been lost or may have been lost, you should promptly inform the eSign Platform to assist in the revocation of the certificate and to terminate the use of the certificate.
7. If you use your digital certificate for matters defined as illegal by laws and administrative regulations, eSign will apply to a third party electronic certification authority for revocation of your digital certificate.
8. eSign will archive your digital certificate information, and the archived records will be kept until at least 5 years after the expiry of the certificate.
IV. Rights and obligations of subscribers
1. You shall provide relevant information to the eSign Platform in accordance with the certificate application process stipulated by eSign, and guarantee the authenticity, accuracy and completeness of the registration information filled in and the information provided, otherwise the eSign Platform or eSign has the right to reject your application request.
2. If your certificate information changes within the validity period of the certificate, you shall promptly inform the eSign Platform and eSign in writing and terminate the use of the certificate.
3. If you are an enterprise user, you shall inform eSign in writing within 5 working days of the occurrence of the above-mentioned circumstances to apply for revocation of the digital certificate and termination of the use of the certificate if your enterprise is separated, merged, dissolved, cancelled, declared bankrupt or closed down, or has its business license revoked, otherwise, you shall fully compensate for any loss caused to eSign due to the failure of such notification obligation.
4. You agree that eSign Platform shall verify your information with relevant departments and individuals. eSign Platform shall legally collect, process, transmit and apply your information and keep it confidential in accordance with relevant state regulations and the agreement of this Agreement.
5. You have the independent right to use the certificate. The rights arising from your use of the certificate shall be enjoyed by you; the obligations and responsibilities arising from your use of the certificate shall be borne by you.
6. You shall keep the private key of the certificate in a safe place. If the private key of the certificate is leaked, destroyed or lost due to your reasons, you shall bear the loss.
7. In order for you to obtain electronic signature services through the eSign Platform, you authorize eSign to maintain the digital certificate for you in an appropriate manner and to help you call up the digital certificate with your authorization. You are responsible for the rights, obligations and consequences of your authorized actions.
V. Rights and obligations of eSign
1. eSign shall provide you with digital certificate services as agreed in the agreement with you.
2. If you have any of the following circumstances, eSign has the right to apply to a third party electronic certification authority for revocation of the certificate without any liability. You shall be liable to eSign for any loss caused to eSign as a result.
2.1 The data or information you provide to the eSign Platform is untrue, incomplete or inaccurate.
2.2 You have changed the information of your certificate and have not terminated the use of the certificate and notified the eSign Platform.
2.3 If you know that the private key of the certificate has been lost or may have been lost, you do not terminate the use of the certificate and notify the eSign Platform.
2.4 You use the certificate beyond the validity period and application scope of the certificate.
2.5 Your enterprise is separated, merged, dissolved, cancelled, declared bankrupt or closed down, or has its business license revoked, etc. The main qualification is terminated.
2.6 You use the certificate for illegal or criminal activities.
VI. Exclusion of liability
1. eSign shall not be responsible for any loss caused by equipment failure, power failure and communication failure or computer virus, natural disasters and other factors.
2. If the private key of the certificate is deciphered or stolen due to the reason of the third party electronic certification authority, the third party electronic certification authority shall bear the compensation responsibility to you.
VII. Termination of the Agreement
This agreement terminates if either:
1. The term of your digital certificate expires.
2. Your digital certificate is revoked.
3. You apply to eSign for revocation of your digital certificate or termination of this Agreement and eSign agrees.
4. The parties agree to terminate this Agreement.
5. This Agreement shall be terminated in accordance with laws, regulations and other provisions.
VIII. Dispute Resolution
Disputes arising from this Agreement, regardless of the amount in dispute, shall be submitted to the Hangzhou Arbitration Commission for arbitration by applying the summary procedures under the arbitration rules of the Hangzhou Arbitration Commission. The arbitral award shall be final and binding on the parties.
Appendix: List of CA institutions (in no particular order of precedence)
ZheJiang Digital Certificate Authority Co., Ltd. (ZJCA)
China Financial Certification Authority (CFCA)
Xin Jiang Certificate Authority (XJCA)
Shanxi Digital Certificate Authority Co., Ltd. (SNCA)
Hubei Digital Certificate Authority Co., Ltd. (ZJCA)
Sichuan Digital Certificate Authority Management Center (SCCA)
Jiangsu Smart Certification Authority Co., Ltd. (Smart CA)
YunNan Certification Authority Centre Co., Ltd. (YNCA)
Beijing CQC Information Security Technology Co.,Ltd. (CQCCA)